Clubs and sports activities for young people at the campsite in MONCEAUX-SUR-DORDOGNE
The Kids & Teen Clubs
The Kids Club is open from 10am to 12pm 5 days a week, it welcomes children from 6 to 10 years.
Programme includes : crafts, board and outdoor games,… and the opportunity to make holiday friends.
The Teen Club welcomes teenagers : volleyball, ping pong, basketball, badminton, petanque, swimming and many more fun things.
We offer many sports activities on the spot and / or in partnership and supervised by qualified instructors (price and details of the activities: to consult us, organization and reservation to be envisaged), to know:
- Canoeing from 7 years upwards;
- Archery: for amateurs, this activity is offered from the age of 7 years upwards.
- Mountain biking - the instructors will introduce you to both a sport and a region (rental to predict);
- Tournaments of Volley Ball, Ping Pong, Badminton, petanque ... are regularly scheduled for teens and adults.
- Fishing: you can fish on the site inside the campsite. Possibility of initiation to fishing on the spot!
- It is also offered to fans of petanque competitions and cards.
- We have a playground with turnstile, swings, slide ... for the youngest.
The Saulou is the bar and snack open to all and all day (from 8:30 to midnight). It is also varied animations.
Programmes included : Karaoke, bingo, dancing, musical groups/bands, quizzes...
All in a very friendly holiday atmosphere !
For more information, do not hesitate to contact as to 05.55.28.12.33.